While the leather is lovely and squishy and the bag a nice big size I was disappointed with the colour. In the picture the colour is a nice warm caramel colour but in real life mine is more a beigey tan colour. I’m hopping with time and use the colour will darken a little. I found with the leather being so lovely and soft that the bag sits best with a bag insert, it makes the bottom a bit flatter and it doesn’t sag down when you wear it.
or make 4 interest-free payments of $89.75 AUD fortnightly with More info
Light Tan Leather Sigourney Handbag
The newest addition to our handcrafted leather handbag range, Sigourney is set to be a favourite amongst wanderers, adventurers, Mums, professionals & lovers of all things slowly & ethically made.
- Handbag is hand crafted from quality cow leather and up-cycled or end of roll fabric (Please note the fabric print may differ with each bag)
- Quality brass fittings
- Shoulder straps + long adjustable, cross-body strap
- Up-cycled fabric lining in cotton
- Internal zip compartment + 2 additional pockets
- External zip compartment
- Tassel features
- Dimensions: 41cm (L) x 11.5cm (W) x 32.5cm (H)
- Available in Light Tan coloured leather - PLEASE NOTE the colour of this bag is slightly lighter than the photos depict, we will have updated photos available soon or alternatively please contact us at email@example.com for additional images.
- FREE shipping
- 1 year warranty
All Empire of Bees products are designed in Australia and crafted by hand in Indonesia. We know each of our Tailors personally and all aspects of production are based on slow fashion and fair trade principles.